Invitation to the first B2B VeggieWorld in Beijing!
VeggieWorld & Future Food Forum China
The 2nd Future Food Forum China will take place in Beijing from 08.-10.11.2019. The event is attended by VIPs from politics, associations and science. It is actively supported by the Ministry of Agriculture, among others.
We were asked by the organizers to organize an accompanying exhibition. Of course we are happy to comply with this request. So we rather speak of a small VeggieWorld with about 50 exhibitors. But the direct contact to leading experts and political decision-makers can be especially golden in China.
Here you will find all important information:
If you are interested in participating, please contact Hendrik Schellkes (firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 2132 51022 28)
From 17.-19.05.2019 the first VeggieWorld took place in China. Together with exhibitors and visitors we had the pleasure of a more than successful premiere. With almost 50 brands from 7 countries the first edition was of course still rather small. The rush of visitors from consumers, but above all from trade visitors, was impressive. The exhibitors were satisfied, the visitors were eating and shopping and the press reported about it.
TRANSPORT AND PRODUCT SALES
The most frequently asked questions are about the transport and sale of goods. Therefore here are the most important facts:
- You are not allowed to sell your products at VeggieWorld if you do not have a Chinese importer or trading partner.
- If a relevant quantity of products to be transported comes together, we will organize a collective transport together with DHL.
- You may offer the products for tasting and sampling on site.
- When shipped to China, sample quantities are often below the value limit for costly customs procedures. Please contact us – it may be easier than you think.
- Yes, we recommend Chinese promotional materials. English is of course widely used in the B2B sector. Nevertheless, potential partners enjoy Chinese content.
- Yes, we recommend Chinese stand personnel or local translation assistance. Of course, we are happy to help you with recruitment at fair prices.
Early early bird , from 1st Sep to 30th Sep.
Early bird, from 1st Oct to 3rd Nov.
Box office, from 8th to 10th Nov.