A warm welcome to VeggieWorld Hangzhou!
VeggieWorld. The trade fair for a vegan lifestyle.
Hey you!! We are VeggieWorld. We are trade fair organisers who enjoy a vegan lifestyle. Because everything we consume has an impact – on our bodies, on animals, on other people, and on the environment – we have come up with a trade fair and a platform that inspires people to follow a plant-based lifestyle. Therefore, VeggieWorld is about gaining something, and not about renouncing anything. It’s not about dogmatism, but about variety. It’s not about moral sermons, but about enjoying new possibilities. Here, you’ll get to know products that can’t be found in the supermarket, and you’ll discover vegan enjoyment. Further strengthened with tips and tricks by movers and shakers, producers, chefs and well-known people from the scene. You will also find plant-based clothing and cosmetics that make no compromises when it comes to form, colour and style. You’ll meet market entrants, people who have opted out, lateral thinkers, people who do things differently, and people who make things happen. You’ll meet people who live completely vegan and people who would like to see what a vegan diet is like and who would like to get to know this approach, step-by-step. Butchers in the 5th generation are also welcome to visit us. Because we would like to reach as many people as possible. Not only in Germany. But everywhere. We are open for something new. You, too?
In May 2019 the first edition of VeggieWorld will take place in China. VeggieWorld will be held at the same time and place as the Super Health Expo in Hangzhou from April 17-19, 2019.
There are many good reasons for international companies in our industry to become active in China.
- China is the second largest sales market after the USA
- China opens up to imports from foreign manufacturers by government resolution
- China has already today with over 20 million the absolutely seen most Veganer of the world
- The Chinese government officially encourages to reduce meat consumption
- Nutrition is one of the most important topics in everyday life in China
- Hangzhou is a city in eastern China with approximately 8.5 million inhabitants and can be reached by express train from Shanghai in about an hour. The airport offers numerous international direct connections.
- Hangzhou – like the entire Zhejiang region – is considered to be a city of the upper middle class with above-average incomes. Hangzhou is also a particularly green city and a student city. China’s largest and most successful Internet company Alibaba has set up its headquarters in Hangzhou.
- The city of Hangzhou and the CCPIT Zhejiang (a kind of regional economic office of the government) have contractually pledged their support to us.
Why in cooperation with the Super Health Expo?
- The Super Health Expo will take place for the second time in 2019. The fair is organised by the Chinese organiser Hangzhou Just Right Exhibition, a young, open and up-and-coming trade fair company.
- The Super Health Expo deals with nutrition, fitness, sports and medical aspects and is aimed at both trade visitors and end consumers. With 20,121 visitors and 156 exhibitors (30% of them international), the first fair was a great success. At www.superhealthexpo.com you get a good first impression.
- Thematically there are only small overlaps among the exhibitors, but very many among the visitors. An ideal combination.
What can exhibitors expect?
The Super Health Expo is divided into 2 halls next to each other. The entrance is in Hall 1, the exit in Hall 2 and VeggieWorld will be represented in both halls with its own area. The area for international exhibitors of VeggieWorld is located in hall 1, directly after the entrance. Exhibitor registration and support will be handled by Wellfairs as usual. Chinese exhibitors register with our office in China and are looked after from there. So we have everything in our own hands and you can expect the well-known service!
Of course we will also support all international exhibitors with the handling (visas, transport, customs, accommodation etc.).
As a basis on the visitor side, we expect the 20,000 visitors from 2018 to come again in 2019. Together with ProVeg, we will integrate the existing network of Chinese veggie associations and NGOs into visitor advertising. The support of town and country is safe for us and helps to attract trade visitors.
The participation fees
– 1.800 EUR for a fully equipped stand with 9qm stand area (incl. walls, electricity, furniture, lighting, carpet)
– Or 180.00 EUR per sqm stand area without stand construction
35.00 RMB incl. VAT
100.00 RMB incl. VAT
Please follow THIS LINK to order tickets online. Tickets can also be purchased from the box office.
What to expect?